Friday, May 27, 2005

A terrible experience


5 years ago, I have traveled in Europe for 63 days. The travel was my first travel and became the best experience in my life. That time, I have had many terrible remember. The most terrible happening was it which was stolen my bag in Rome, Italy.There were a lot of valuable in my bag; Passport, cash, check, flight ticket, etc. When I was stolen my bag, I was so confused and my tears flowed down. I have nothing. So, I stayed more weeks in Italy unavoidably. I took Travel Certification from embassy of Italy, and check and flight ticket reissued. First of all, it was hard to take back check again. When I received ’Thomas Cook Check’ after 2 weeks, I was very glad and happy, because I accomplished something by myself in the foreign country. Then I could travel again.
I think that this happening is the worst memory and the best experience in my life, so I’ll never forget it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

haha~bad trip!but never forgot that .Shawn I look your family photo.your dad is very handsome.you look likes him.your young sister looks likes your mum!do you think so?

8:43 AM  
Blogger Catherine said...

Nice experience~ wasn't it?
Next time,you have to keep well your bag. ha~
And your blog is so cool~~~You did a good job~Shawn!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Yojerry said...

Good experience~Shawn.
Your blog is so good,the photos are so cool,you look like your farther,i know you are very warm family

8:59 AM  
Blogger Leo said...

u should keep well ur bag,but I like ur trip~

9:00 AM  
Blogger Karen Haines said...

So what advice would you give travellers about how NOT to lose your bag when you are in a foreign country? It is terrible to lose your passport and money. How did you get on with replacing your tickets?

11:16 AM  
Blogger violet said...

Dad,you have a bad expericnce.If you go aboard by yourself next time,please, be careful.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mei-Yee said...

hello, i got to this site from my stat counter..^^ it's admirable that u travelled alone and overcame that problem. u'll learn from experience! next time, put all ur cash/passport in a pocket that u keep in ur body, hang in around your neck.. that's what we do all the time!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home